Friday 3 December 2010

Bleak House





Top: Really old Primark
Cardigan: Really old Tophop
Trousers: Topshop
Shoes: Vintage
Belt: Vintage

This was before it got to cold to wear anything with bare feet. I have a thing about 1940's style. I like the look of land girl clothes; pin curls, chino trousers and rouge lips and cheeks. I really struggle with trousers and therefore only have about three pairs (not including jeans, which I equally have a major problem with), most of which are referred to as 'granny trousers' by most people. My personal belief is that there is nothing wrong with granny dressing, most of them have been around for a while so must have some idea of what they are doing (or are senile). I like a nice box pleat, twin set or head scarf. 

 I'm planning a craft day on Sunday, lots of wrapping paper making ( lamely, I always make my own), preserve cooking, and possibly even Christmas cake baking. I'm thinking about making individual ones this year, like Christmas cupcakes, but I'm not entirely sure how that's going to work out. I will post about it if it isn't a total disaster. It's all very festive for someone who isn't feeling remotely Christmas like. I really want to make some presents this year, and maybe if I stop procrastinating so much I will actually get round to it.  



Photos: MM & TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...