Tuesday 5 April 2011

Kerb Krawlin'


Flat, black shoes. All I ever seem to wear is flat, black shoes. Usually pointed, slip-on, leather pumps. I've toyed with brogues, granny boots and espadrilles, but I always come back to the same old flat, black, battered, pumps. Well no longer...
  I saw these on the topshop website a few weeks ago and then here, and I knew I had to have them, they looked cute, comfortable and classic but at £55 a little too pricey for a pair of everyday flats (because in my screwed up brain it's OK to pay £55 for some ridiculous heels that I'll wear once in a blue moon but not a pair of casual shoes I will probably wear all the time), anyway I moved onto pastures new, tried to forget about the the cute t-bar shoes, something else will come along I thought. Then one day on a totally unrelated eBay search there they were the shoes, in my size. So I placed a bid and lo and behold here they are and at a bargain price.
Fate, that's what that is...

I'm planning on wearing them with skirts and short socks while it's still not that warm, then once Summer hits with cotton dresses and denim shorts, I long for those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...