Wednesday 17 November 2010

Multi-Faceted




Dress: Primark
Cardigan: House of Pandora
Satchel: Cambridge Satchel company
Coat: Gap (an amazing sale bargain)
Socks: Topshop
Boots: Charity Shop

Walking through woods is always excellent. It doesn't matter if its raining, snowing, windy, or all three with a little bit of thunder thrown in for good measure, I always enjoy it. This adventure into the unknown (having never walked through this particular spot before) turned out to be abundant on the light front. Light through the trees is one of my favourite things ever. The way it breaks through the dark and hits the woodland floor is like some sort of slow motion firework display that you can never quite see properly, but that only makes it all the more exciting. Catching those little glimpses that hit the corner of your eye, is a little light treat.

I seem to be wearing a lot of layers here don't I? The cardigan is one of my favourite, and most comfortable items of clothing. I got it from the men's section of a vintage shop in Cheltenham and it has since become my bedtime/cold weather/poorly day/all-rounder with jeans cardie. I should probably wash it more.
The boots were also a little bit of a find, they were £6.50 in a charity shop and I'm sure they are the cast off of some little old granny but they are so exceptionally warm and practical, and the laces look so precise that I can't help but love them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...