Tuesday 21 December 2010

A Non Snow Related Title.




Hat: Primark, I think
Shirt: Vintage
Jumper: Topshop
Brooch: Accessorize
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Dr.Martins, Ebay
Coat: Topshop

Snow...cold....more snow...blah. I'm bored of snow posts, you're bored of snow posts, everyone is bored of snow posts. So the less said about the weather the better. Lets just say it snowed and this is what I wore. Apparently it was a slightly festive outfit, I believe mainly due to the big read bow brooch and the gold beads. I was going more for 1990's granny, with the Dr.Martins, immense amounts of black and lace, and a long wool coat, which the photos do not do justice; It was a sale at the end of last winter (£120 reduced to £35) and has a large wool weave, with a velvet collar and cuffs, and a polka dot lining. I always think it has a sort of Teddy Boy feel to it and the more raggedy the wool gets the more I like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...