Wednesday 2 March 2011

Last Light



Cardigan: Vintage, House of Pandora, Cheltenham
T-Shirt: New Look
Skirt: Pins and Needles at Urban Outfitters
Belt: Vintage
Tights: Topshop
Shoes: Vintage, Charity Shop.

I got all of the elements of this outfit over a year ago, I'm trying to be more economical and buy less new clothes and instead wear my older ones in different ways. This is partly due to my having to many clothes and partly due to lack of funds. I've gotten to that stage where when I open my wardrobe I can't see for looking, so I have decided to have a major clear out, get rid of all those items I love but never wear and instead have a functional wardrobe. I'm thinking of starting an EBay shop and listing the items on here also, but I'm not going to get ahead of myself, I need to do the clearing out first...

In other news, I did my bit for charity today and bought one of the Liberty Comic Relief head scarves. I'm was really surprised how lovely this little charity range is, usually it's the barrage of novelty t-shirts and maybe one of those horrible rubber wrist band things. The Liberty items are genuinely well thought out and look nice quality too. Hopefully, it will turn up in the next couple of days and I can put it to good use. My charity purchase has an ulterior motive however, now that I have more hair than I have been used to in years I am struggling to know what to do with it (and how) and I figure that a head scarf is the way to rectify this hair rut. Quick, easy, and hopefully effective. we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...