Tuesday 12 July 2011

Day Trippin'

Top: Topshop
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Topshop

It's finally here. My week off.

 I've got a few things in mind for the week, I've already had a beach walk and lunch with friends, tomorrow I've got a little hair cut and more lunching with friends (for which I'll be cooking! More on that later) and later on in the week we're planning on taking a little trip to some old disused Tin Mines, which I have a bit of a weakness for.
 This is what I'd like to be wearing for it. However, in reality this isn't likely to happen, I *might of* already bought the t-shirt, but I'm really lusting after that cute heart lock bag and those low heeled tan loafers! They are so similar to the Topshop pair I never bought last year and always regretted, so if your out and about and see them, I'm a size four OK?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...