Friday 15 July 2011

Life Blood






Blouse: Primark
Dress: Topshop
Loafers: Topshop
Necklace: Homemade
Bag: Charity Shop

I was feeling a little homesick, so we went for a walk through the woods in my home village. I used to walk this way almost everyday, the mixture of dense woodland and sea views makes me feel so content, the absolute quiet is the perfect place for thinking and dreaming. I miss that. Because I am a total dork I forgot to put the memory card in the camera so these were taken on SLR, it seems kind of fitting to the surroundings don't you think?
 It was a pretty hot day so I dressed for comfort rather than style. I pulled out my old Topshop, chambray dress, tied a blouse over the top, and stuck on my trusty loafers, which were a bit of an investment, but so very comfortable, and worth every penny (or rather pound).  I've had this little floral blouse for years, I have it in two colour ways, this one for summer and one for autumn which is more purple and plum (slightly obsessive) and I wear them both a lot, I do that with a lot of stuff, bad habit. Maybe it's time to mix it up a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...