Tuesday 15 March 2011

Liberty for All



Here are a couple of pictures of my Liberty for Comic Relief scarf that I bought last week. I didn't really know what to expect quality-wise, what with it being only £12.99, but it really is lovely, the silk feels soft and delicate, and the pattern is a lot more intricate than I've managed to capture in these photos. I initially bought it with the notion of wearing it as a head scarf, which I have done a couple of times, but in all honesty it's too pretty to hide in my mop of hair, so I have mainly been wearing it around my neck granny style with my long sleeved Breton top and camel skirt which makes me feel very 1960's french (never a bad thing), or tying it to my little (fake, but I still pretend it's real) Chanel handbag. I can definitely see myself wearing it for a long while to come.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you tweeted me as it's led me to your lovely blog! I have this scarf too, such a good buy and like you say, I'll be wearing mine for years to come :) Sally x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...