Wednesday 20 July 2011

Sunshine memories...










So after reading Vivatramp's holiday post, and looking at pictures full of beautiful weather, and good food I got all nostalgic for sunshine, beaches, sorbet, and tacky holiday gifts. So, I dug out some photos from last years holiday to Portugal, I wont pretend we spent the week in the lap of luxury, but what we did have was amazing heat, blue seas, interesting people, a great photography exhibition, and better hair. I miss that hair.

I wont be going on holiday this year, I don't think funds will allow (although I do really want to go to Iceland, anyone want to give me a free holiday?) but with two long weeks off the daily grind coming up I would like to do something a little exciting, I'm just not sure what yet, maybe a trip down to Cornwall or Somerset, or a weekend in a city? I don't care really, as long as the SUN COMES BACK! I need that vitamin D on my skin.

1 comment:

  1. these photos are beautiful. looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...